Thursday 17 March 2011

A new venture!

Before i start, let me warn you about 2 things:
Firstly, am not good at writing or stuff! Ive started this blog just because some of my good friends (read as d UWA gang :P) insisted me or rather irritated me to write one:P (no offense intended) ;)
Secondly, am not a regular person so not sure about how long this blogging is going to work out! this might very well turn out to be my first & last post!:D but i think i ll give this thing a try! "why do you people think negatively? be positive. there's so much of life remaining in you!" that's what my friends father said the other day. so be it!
Actually i had always believes strongly that no ones going to read if i start writing some boring stuff like this...
but one of my friend said that "there are many readers! at least i ll read it. atleast UWA will read it."
talking about the title of my blog, am myself not very sure how does it justify my blog. the only reason behind it was very ape a song by  nirvana was being played in the backdrop so... well another very simple & dumb ass reason can be like because am very ape! :P actually the reasons are endless & nameless!
so this was just an intro by me... Ive nothing much to write about! hope i ll get something more sensible to write next time!:) even if i don't then, never mind! b'coz am very ape & am very nice!;)
ciao next time,
peace!








3 comments:

  1. oy idiot! keep writing! we all love to read such type of "stuff"..:P:P n if u dnt write u knw da effects! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. was that a compliment or a warning??:P
    anyways thx!:)
    yah i very well knw d after effects of it!;)

    ReplyDelete