Saturday 4 June 2011

Kiss, Kiss, Childhood's Kiss!

Many of you must be curious to know what exactly i mean by my blog-post's title!!
I presume that some of you might already have had some wild ideas regarding it! :P Well, its not that i am going to write about my first childhood kiss or something. Oh & when i say first i dont mean i was a serial kisser! :P coz its obvious to think that way when i say "first"! Its neither about me flirting with some gal & then going on 2 kissing her.. C'mon its my about my childhood incident! Not everyone is so good at flirting at such a tender age! ;)
So, now getting back to the topic! This thought made its way in my mind when i was seeing some childhood snaps of mine! Man.. i was so handsome & cute then! :P These are just not my thoughts but everyone who have seen me then ! The story goes like many people used to pull my cheeks saying that i am "chhoo cute" n stuff! mostly they where all gals! :* (blush blush) :P When i saw all the pics, i had most of the snaps being kissed by gals & when i asked my mum "was i so sugar-coated?" she said " the gals used to find you very cute & so u used to kiss u!" I didn't know what to reply to it & left the room.
I so wish it was still the same now! ;) coz most of them have grown up to be so pretty & beautiful! :* It  would have been so fun! damn!
still pondering about the Muuuuuuaaaah's! ;) :D





5 comments:

  1. preshit, who knws whether evn now those pretty gals wants 2 kiss u but they jus stay away coz u show em sm "attitude"..;) huh? anyways nice writeup!! :P keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. is it? attitude/ what sorta? but the pretty gals m talkin about are all my ex- neighbours & peers! well dey r very far nw! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahhahaha nyc one...... :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo la la la, but don't worry ....a handsome hunk that you are, the rest will come and pretty soon - trust my word on this :)

    ReplyDelete